Fedora Budget.next - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Budget.next

Alick Zhao alick9188 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 05:00:51 UTC 2015

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 7:32 AM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 11:35 PM, Remy DeCausemaker <decause at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Ambassadors,
>>

> - With only one guaranteed travel accommodation included as a benefit,
> I fear we're going to run into difficulties deciding who gets that
> benefit out of the three.

Agreed. I think it would be fine without this (explicitly guaranteed)
benefit. In general case they can get reimbursement through the normal
funding request process anyway since their role is acknowledged in the
community.

In terms of benefits, I guess it is more of an honor than practical
interest. Maybe they can be provided some physical badge or
certificate in addition to (online virtual) Fedora badges?

--
Regards,
Alick