Where In The World is Decause - WITWID

Remy DeCausemaker rdecause at redhat.com
Thu Oct 15 21:09:01 UTC 2015

FYI, I will be traveling to Raleigh tomorrow 10/16 through next Friday 10/23 to attend the Opensource.com Community Moderator Summit, AllThingsOpen.org, and some face-to-face meetings at RHT HQ.

I will likely be unavailable (or at the very least very divided in attention) during the 10/19 Council Meeting on Monday.
I will likely be unavailable during the OSAS all-hands calls on Mon/Tues as well, but I will be seeing most of you at ATO in person.
I will likely have some time available on Thursday afternoon to meet in the Tower. If folks would like to get onto my calendar, just send me a calendar invite.

Looking Forward,
--RemyD.

--
Remy DeCausemaker