propose skipping meeting today

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 19 14:02:18 UTC 2015

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 10:00 AM, Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Because I was out for training on Thursday/Friday with no time for
> email, not only did I not prepare an agenda, but I've got a big backlog
> of email. Remy's at the All Things Open conference, and there's plenty
> to do for the imminent F23 release.

This is fine with me.  I will note that we should try and address the
EMEA FAD request in the ticket somewhat urgently though.  They've
requested funds and given us really short notice.  (Which, frankly, is
a great way to not get funds but whatever.)

josh