FUDCon APAC 2016 proposal

Truong Anh Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Mon Sep 28 10:35:07 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Finally, on the last meeting [1], regional community decided to
support Phnom Penh as the next location for FUDCon APAC 2016.
Although there are some small concerns/notes, we agreed to
propose PP bid [2] as the only candidate.

According to the FUDCon bid process [3], we would like to bring
it to FUDCon planning committee to review and make the final
decision.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions.
Regional community and the organizing team will be more than
happy to discuss any further stuffs.

Rgds,
Tuan

[1] https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-09-26/fedora-meeting.2015-09-26-04.13.html