whenisgood meeting time

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Tue Nov 30 17:29:21 UTC 2010

On 11/30/2010 10:19 AM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 09:19:12 +0100
> "Sandro \"red\" Mathys"<red at fedoraproject.org>  wrote:
>
>> I just got word that I should be back home by 18:00 UTC, maybe a
>> couple of minutes late. :)
>>
>> So where do we meet? #fedora-meeting seems to be free 18:00-19:00
>> only but is busy right before and and afterwards which might be a bit
>> too limiting. Do we want to settle for #fedora-meeting-1?
> I would prefer to use #fedora-meeting if we can...
>
> * Lots of people lurk there to watch meetings.
> * It will be easier to ping someone if want input from them there.
> * Moving to meeting-1 might be seen as less public.
>
> kevin
I concur.

In general, I like to limit meetings to an hour unless there is some
sort of urgent crisis - the productivity past an hour seems to go down
dramatically.  Rex said he'd try to have an agenda set up, so we should
try to stick with that and get what we can done, and then note things
unhandled for the next meeting, rather than trying to figure out
everything at once.

-Robyn