meeting time agenda

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Tue Nov 30 17:47:59 UTC 2010

On 11/30/2010 11:29 AM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> Rex said he'd try to have an agenda set up, so we should
> try to stick with that and get what we can done, and then note things
> unhandled for the next meeting, rather than trying to figure out
> everything at once.

OK, agenda fail (life gets in the way, fun), but just a reminder for
what was already outlined,
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Community_Working_Group#Tasks_for_the_Working_Group

Of those items, I'd personally prioritize:

* logistics:  Create clear and easy points of contact, including a
mailing list (done), irc channels( #fedora-cwg ?), trac instance(todo?)

* Determine how best to work together and coordinate efforts with other
groups within fedora dealing with similar concepts and goals, including
FAMSCo, FESCo, irc-support-sig, Hall Monitors, mailing list moderators,
Websites-sig (planet).

* Assisting to write a Fedora Code of Conduct (or recommending that one
is not needed)

* Decide how to deal with different types and degree of conflict