CWG Meeting tomorrow (Jan 11th)?

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 01:13:01 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 5:24 PM, Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We have a Community Work Group meeting scheduled for tomorrow (Jan 11th)
> at 18:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting, but the only thing I had for an agenda
> was a discussion about proposed code of conduct that mjg59 hasn't had
> time to send out yet. Are there other agenda items folks want to
> discuss, or should we cancel tomorrow's meeting and reschedule for Jan.
> 18th?

I'm okay either way. I'm (obviously) up to my ears in FUDCon stuff and
can use the time in a multitude of ways. However, I think that it's
something we should probably make an effort to talk about at FUDCon,
or at least talk with other folks about, so I don't know if maybe we
might want to try and get together, or alternately, spend a bit more
time onlist trying to get some stuff together (even if it's just more
concrete thoughts on the wiki) prior to that time.

-Robyn