[Design-team] theme song

Subodh subodh.bhagat at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 10:15:21 UTC 2009

I had two things in mind:

1. It should be such that can be associated with any theme like
Constantine or anything similar.
2. I tried to add extra dimension to the sound. Generally these sounds
are like a guitar stroke, or a plane group strings with some bass. But
with this sound I tried to put a surround effect with the help of
instruments like windchimes and panning miracas. With a good stereo
player or a headphone, one can get the feel.

    For the other sounds, they would be mostly similar sounds, trying as
much as possible to create a deep and wider feel other than just like a
mono channel output.

For the abrupt start, a fade in can fix the thing. Thank you for the
suggestion. I can come up with a couple of mixes of the same sound to
have a comparison.

Thanks and regards,
Subodh Bhagat