[Design-team] [F12 Artwork] Constantine backgrounds packages

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 14:06:09 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-08-04 at 15:59 +0200, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> Hi Martin!

Hi Jaroslav,

> Could you estimate when the one will be selected?
I hope we'll select it within a next week (I've added a milestone for
that for next Tuesday on the F12 Artwork wiki page[1]). It would be nice
to have the default already selected in time for Alpha so that you could
include it in KDE as well -- and this time frame seems to fit well with
that desire.

> Thanks
> Jaroslav

Martin