[Design-team] [F12 Artwork] Final Wallpaper Concept

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 14:26:23 UTC 2009

Hi all,

it's about time we discuss which of the three [1][2][3] wallpaper
concepts will be used as a base for the Constantine theme. Please bear
in mind we are not comparing how evolved each of the designs is, but
rather checking the potential of the design. We want a wallpaper that is
both nice and suitable for default, not a wallpaper that's awesome and
cool but you cannot discern icons/text on half of it. I suggest that
people raise their reasons for and against choosing one or another in
this thread and we hold a (hopefully) short IRC session next Monday
(2009-08-10) to make the final decision. Would 16:00 UTC be a good time
for everyone?

Don't forget to take into account e.g. the progress that's now happening
in another thread about mosaico and any other updates to the mentioned

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Wallpaper-mosaico6.png
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Fedora12_mosaic-glow_mo.png
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Fedora-wall-jayme-VII.jpg