[Design-team] Old Fedora Icons

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 16:58:33 UTC 2009

> That being said, if you seen an app using an old bluecurve icon, feel
> free to put a patch changing it to use a system theme icon in bugzilla...
> (Or heck, just file a bug.)

Sometimes there isn't a replacement for that. In Echo we've made some
effort to cover most of the prominent ones (i.e. those present in
Destkop Spin), but with gnome-icon-theme, many of these will still
remain unthemed and thus have the old bluecurve icons... See (a little
outdated) wiki page that is supposed to track if the .desktop file
supports icon theming at all [1] -- although only for those that are
accessible in system->administration menu...

> Bill
Martin