[Design-team] [F12 Artwork] Final Wallpaper Concept

Jayme Ayres jayme at jaymeayres.com
Thu Aug 6 17:51:23 UTC 2009

Okay then, given the discussions surrounding the proposal, I believe
that this proposal is best remembered as the discussion is very
massive in metaphors too subjective.

When did the proposal, not thought in a discussion to address many
issues, such as referring the "Great Waves ... ' of Kanagawa or even
religious issues that I read here on the list. I based the name and
made an explicit reference to the code, pasting other elements (such
as the engraving of Doré) to give an air of superiority to the statue
and a texture of concrete to harmonize the art.
Different from when I proposed an art involving the Tower of
Constantine that was mentioned subjectively applied with some effects
which referred the technology.

I know that there is no common consensus in the use of the Statue of
art, perhaps, because I do not follow the original idea was to do
something with the theme "mosaic", using a collage of photos may look
a little "démodé" but for me is I can work and provide, as I have the
gift of making illustrations.

The arguments that I have to use this art are little because I am
thinking more artistically than functionally, and even think that
artistically I said here that "art is subjective and is easy to
conceptualize a work of art or art done for a distribution.
These are my thoughts and I believe that the decision taken by this
team will be better for everyone.

Cheers

Jayme Ayres
www.jaymeayres.com