[Design-team] What happened to changing wallpaper scripts

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Aug 7 07:16:38 UTC 2009

On 08/07/2009 10:04 AM, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:

> The scripts that allow wallpaperr to change in realtime depending the
> day hasn't been used since Fedora 9.
> It would be nice to try it again. Comments?

It just happened that for the last couple of release we had highly
crafted raster wallpapers which were not easily suitable for this.

Depending on what we select as a default for F12, we may have it again
(also, is possible to have this also for the additional wallpapers, is
just some more work needed from their authors).