[Design-team] [Echo Perspective] Presentation and user-desktop

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 08:53:00 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-08-08 at 01:28 +0200, Kris Thomsen wrote:
> Good, then we are in about the same timezone :)
Yup, AFAIR both Denmark and Czech Republic are currently CEST (UTC+2;
btw. I don't like the daylight savings...) ^_^

> I will not be online until at least 18:00 GMT +0200 - if we can catch
> up on IRC #fedora-design tomorrow evening, maybe?

I'll try to be online. If you don't find me there, just send an e-mail
(you can use this thread) and I reply as soon as I have time.

Martin

PS:
It's better if you put the quoted text you reply to *above* your reply,
it helps to easier follow the flow of the conversation ;-)