[Design-team] [Echo Perspective] Presentation and user-desktop

Kris Thomsen lakristho at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 20:46:09 UTC 2009

2009/8/8 Martin Sourada <martin.sourada at gmail.com>

> On Fri, 2009-08-07 at 13:52 +0200, Kris Thomsen wrote:
> > Hi ;)
> >
> > Thanks Nicu, glad to be here :)
> >
> > Martin, I have moved the icons like you said, I have worked a bit on
> > the shadow on 22x22 and changed the 32x32 frame - it's better now :D
> > Just refresh the images from before. I will now take a look at some
> > more detailed icons in the big sizes.
> >
> So, I've checked the SVG right now [1] and the 256x256 is still a little
> too high (perhaps I've sent you a wrong offset). Move it another 5px
> lower. Other than that the icon now seems to be fully prepared (even
> technically) for push to git. I suggest you now apply for the
> 'gitecho-icon-theme' in FAS [2] and after I'll approve you, I'll tell
> you the steps how to upload the icon. Oh and a tiny detail -- make the
> shadow in 22x22 wider so that it spans under whole icon.

I have moved it down 5 px again (where should it be? Just to know it another
time :D ).
I can't make the shadow on 22x22 wider - it will look cutted of, because I
have made the icon align with the canvas-border - try for yourself, you will
see what I mean.
I have applyed for the FAS-group :-)

// Kris