[Design-team] [IRC meeting reminder] We're holding a meeting tommorow to select F12 theme

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 12:01:59 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm reminding everyone that we'll be holding an IRC meeting tomorrow.
The TPO are:
      * Mon 2009-08-10 UTC 16:00; to convert to your local time use
        e.g.:
        $ date -d '2009-08-10 UTC 16:00'
      * #fedora-design at irc.freenode.net
      * F12 Theme Selection

If by any chance I could not be present (my inet connections has been
somewhat bumpy lately), please someone step in and moderate the meeting,
and let me know afterwards about the results so that I can update the
packages. Once again reminding, if you cannot make it to the meeting,
make your opinion known in the thread entitled '[F12 Artwork] Final
Wallpaper Concept' so that it will be considered during the meeting. We
hope the meeting to be short and in a friendly manner :-)

Thanks,
Martin