[Design-team] [Echo Perspective] utilities-terminal and utilites-system-monitor

Kris Thomsen lakristho at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 15:01:49 UTC 2009

Nicu,
Yeah, of  cause I could put more details in the 256x256 but I chose not to
do that, because I like a clean icon set with easy-recognizable icons
without too much extra-stuff added. The details would in my opinion just be
visual clutter that do not help to make the icon easier to understand :)

Martin,
Thanks, I will upload them now :)

Yes, I used the DRAFT-guidelines - and they're quite good (still some stuff
missing), but I think the DRAFT is better written that the stable one.

// Kris