[Design-team] My Design Ideas

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Aug 17 13:35:48 UTC 2009

On 08/17/2009 11:26 AM, Sherjeel Shabih wrote:
> Hey guys!

Hi!

> I am 13 and develop web and windows applications. Now I wanted to join
> the bright side of the digital world, the open-source side. I am not
> sure if I can develop for your OS, so I opted going for designing
> currently. My designs would amaze you! 'Cause I am an artist by nature,

Then please amaze us by showing some of your old works. And please  tell
about your skills and areas of interests, there are various types of
work available.

> and I have a really good sense of designs. My age is also a fresh one,
> so you'll get ideas that'll be "fresher than you think". Please provide
> me with some work you guys want to complete so I can be a great help. I
> hope you don't mind my age. I used to work for a software house, but I

Age is not a problem.

> left it bcoz of studies and all. Now I do freelancing sometimes. But I
> never came across doing something for you guys. So I think I have a
> chance here. I hope that you'll contact me soon.

We have a list of open requests here:
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/report/1 - have a look and see if
you find something to work on.

However, our style of work is a bit different than freelancing: we
prefer to work together, sharing early works and collaborating.

PS: for a smooth conversation, is better for you to subscribe to the
list, so your mails do not have to wait on moderation and you receive
answers: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team