[Design-team] How to create mockups

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Tue Aug 18 04:04:34 UTC 2009

Hi Kushal,

On Mon, 2009-08-17 at 17:40 +0530, Kushal Das wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to learn how to create mockups for desktop applications. Mostly
> Gnome/Gtk apps.
> Any links/videos will be helpful :)

Are you wanting to create mockups for apps that have not yet been
created or are you looking to create mockups to improve upon existing
apps?

(I ask because the approach is slightly different for either case)

Also, do you mean from a general workflow/design approach; or do you
mean from a very specific, multi-step gimp-inkscape workflow? (or both?)