[Design-team] Schedule items

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Wed Aug 19 16:30:22 UTC 2009

Paul W. Frields said the following on 08/17/2009 10:51 AM Pacific Time:
> How do people think the schedule is helping with design tasks, in
> general?
>
> Do you feel the wallpaper refresh schedule is reasonable?  Are we on
> target for another refresh (iteration) and repackaging?

I'm curious too :)

We've had a couple of tasks to blog about the new wallpapers... I don't
think I've seen any on planet.fedoraproject.org.  Is this still
something we want to do?

When I updated the project wide schedule I moved the wallpaper refresh
#2 to after the Alpha release (next Thursday and Friday) so it follows
the same pattern we originally had before the Alpha was extended one week.

Thanks,
John