[Design-team] Schedule items

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Wed Aug 19 17:53:31 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-08-19 at 09:30 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> Paul W. Frields said the following on 08/17/2009 10:51 AM Pacific Time:
> > How do people think the schedule is helping with design tasks, in
> > general?
> >
> > Do you feel the wallpaper refresh schedule is reasonable?  Are we on
> > target for another refresh (iteration) and repackaging?
>
> I'm curious too :)
>
> We've had a couple of tasks to blog about the new wallpapers... I don't
> think I've seen any on planet.fedoraproject.org.  Is this still
> something we want to do?

Martin blogged the first set here:
http://mso-chronicles.blogspot.com/2009/08/constantine-wallpapers-package.html

We haven't done an update yet because of the slip. We met some days ago
and are planning to ship an updated version of María's handdrawn vector
tiles. If they're not ready though, our backup plan is to use a
perspective-ized version of the flat vector tiles graphic that shipped
in the initial set.