[Design-team] Alpha Banner [was: Upcoming scheduled tasks]

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 14:15:41 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-08-21 at 15:36 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> Name                                               Start           End
> Create Alpha Website Banner                        Wed 2009-08-19  Fri
> 2009-08-21
> Alpha Public Availability                          Tue 2009-08-25  Tue
> 2009-08-25

I think we should make a choice now (seeing the deadline was
yesterday)... During our last discussion we narrowed the selection to:

Although they are both designed as release counters, we agreed that just
changing the text would be ok. Or could we cycle between those two on
our websites? Plus I noticed mythcat add his alpha banner [1] on the
wiki [2] -- should we reconsider it (well, the sword in it might be a
problem, but otherwise it's a pretty good design)?

[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F12_Artwork