[Design-team] [OT] GIMP becoming too profi and thus will be excluded from Ubuntu distro

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Dec 4 09:29:56 UTC 2009

On 12/03/2009 08:52 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> Actually, we're running stakeholder interviews [2] right now to help
> inform our target audience and how we tackle issues like these - and we
> don't have anyone identified from the Ambassadors group to interview
> yet. Would you be willing to be interviewed to give an Ambassadors'
> point of view to the discussion?

I am not registered as an Ambassador (yes, I talk at events, spread
media but I am not officially registered, I am not subscribed tot he
mailing list and don't participate to the meetings), so there should be
a lot of people more suited for the interview. However, *please* talk
with an Ambassador from outside of the "western" world (so no North
America or Central and Western Europe, they will provide an image you
are not familiar with).