[Design-team] [Echo Project] We have new mailing list

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Sat Dec 5 16:04:27 UTC 2009

Hy Martin,

may I ask why there is a mailinglist for a theme? maybe I'm wrong but I
think it could be better to discuss all design things on ONE Mailinglist
... why is there a dedicated one for a single theme? Is that theme so
important or will there be much mail-traffic?
Maybe I missed something, can you tell me please?! Thanks.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0