[Design-team] [F-13] Setting up wiki for Goddard

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Wed Dec 9 04:40:26 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-12-08 at 15:01 +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Since we are in such an early stage, I think we can be flexible and not
> limit ourselves to rocketry, let the creativity flow, post anything,
> just make sure it has a "fedora feel", does NOT use the logo or any text
> (we want to be easily reusable and not tied to a certain locale).
> > [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_Artwork

I was thinking it might be a good idea to hold a hackfest where we could
get together and brainstorm some ideas and get inspired.

What do you think? Is anybody willing to plan, schedule, and get the
word out about such an event? You can use my interaction design hackfest
announcement from planet as a template:

http://mairin.wordpress.com/2009/11/20/want-to-learn-design-skills-want-to-help-fedora-fedora-interaction-design-hackfest-tuesday-24-nov/