[Design-team] First Design Suite Build

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Dec 22 14:15:23 UTC 2009

On 12/22/2009 03:12 PM, Martin Sourada wrote:
>> On 12/22/2009 01:15 PM, Martin Sourada wrote:
>>> To throw something in:
>>>         * target 1: showcase of design team work (perhaps customise the
>>>           looks of the spin, add more wallpapers, include echo icons?)
>>
> Good points. Actually the target 1 was meant rather as complementary to
> the spin -- create a spin for designers but also include some work we
> have done ourselves and are proud of it and tune the look'n'feel of the
> spin ;-)

Actually, I had the opportunity to think a bit about this part: I think
is a good idea to NOT customise the look of the spin. Why? Because we
show this way we care about the "normal" spins being the best we can do,
don't relegate them to a second place and focus the attention on our own
"toy".

Of course, in addition to that we can have a ton of additional themes we
like to play with.