[Design-team] Synfig Studio now available on repository

klaatu klaatu at hackerpublicradio.org
Wed Dec 23 17:56:44 UTC 2009

Blender can be used for 2d animation.
Pencil is another one like Ktoon or Synfig although, like Ktoon, trying to get
it to run on Fedora could be a bit tricky.

-- klaatu

the bad apple linux ogg cast --> http://www.thebadapples.info
fedora reloaded! ogg cast --> http://www.fedorareloaded.com
hacker public radio ----------> http://www.hackerpublicradio.org