[Design-team] design service queue moved to trac

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Jul 1 14:05:59 UTC 2009

On 07/01/2009 04:29 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-07-01 at 13:33 +0100, Frank Murphy wrote:
>> On 01/07/09 13:31, Nicu Buculei wrote:
>> <snip>
>>>
>>> Maybe I am stupid or something (actually I had a busy day at work) we
>>> don't have such thing as registered members, we login with our FAS
>>> credentials.
>>>

>> But you have to be *registered* with FAS
>
> I think it's that you have to be in the design team group in FAS. But
> you should be right Nicu? Have you been getting trac spam?

That's my problem: I didn't get any mail when those tickets were created.

If membership in the design group is needed (even if have not worked for
me) then we should start accepting people in the group, those who may be
interested in completing tasks (so we had to define the policy for group
membership).