[Design-team] Design Team Planet (need your quick help!)

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Jul 1 15:38:22 UTC 2009

On 07/01/2009 06:26 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-07-01 at 17:25 +0200, Samuele Storari wrote:
>> Sorry, I'm not on this list, and I really don't understand what I have to do.
>> Can someone explain me?
>
> If you don't have a blog you don't have to worry about it.

But IIRC Samuele has a blog (however, not aggregated anywhere), he
posted there a couple of tutorials about the F10 wallpaper.

So for aggregation in the new Fedora Design Team Planet one have to
follow the steps described at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_Fedora_Planet but name the file
.planet.design instead of just .planet