[Design-team] Design Team Planet (need your quick help!)

angella inzinga ainzinga at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 18:59:54 UTC 2009

I'm new, so this is the first thing that struck me about this. If you go to
the fedora projects main page and hit the 'join team' and then click on the
cute artist/designer, choose artist you get sent here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork
(this is how I found you all)

at the bottom of that page where instructions are for joining the team, it
tasks new people with going to the old page and picking up one of the
projects.

While I love the idea of a tracker like this, someone who knows their way
around may have to assign new recruits a project, or some sort of
*something* will have to be put up for noobs.
Angie