[Design-team] Design Team Planet (need your quick help!)

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Thu Jul 2 09:40:26 UTC 2009

Nicu Buculei schrieb:
> On 07/01/2009 08:31 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>
>> Here's what we have so far:
>>
>> http://planet.fedoraproject.org/design/
>>

> Mo, I am so jealous on you... I filled a ticket months ago, pinged the
> infrastructure about it and nothing happened. You ask and the problem is
> solved just the next day... definitely, we need more girls on the team :p

Maybe she could also ask for my idea for more "speaking" urls like

FUDCon.fedoraproject.org
Design.fedoraproject.org
FWN.fedoraproject.org
etc.

I think I have told them also over a month ago. Maybe if I took a
picture of me in a girlie shirt it will help? ... NOT!

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org