[Design-team] Design Team Planet (need your quick help!)

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Jul 2 15:04:08 UTC 2009

On 07/02/2009 05:47 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 02, 2009 at 01:33:11PM +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
>>>
>>> That may happen when zikula,
>>> is finally up and running.
>>
>> Please tell more about Zikula's gallery abilities, we thing a gallery
>> software can be really useful for our team and do far the best candidate
>> appears to be Gallery2
>
> This would be a good subject for Ian to bring to the upcoming Zikula
> meeting, provided that it fits into the agenda for that meeting.

I have *zero* experience with Zikula, but a quick search on the
project's website resulted in some talks about Gallery2 integration, it
seems like the solution of choice for Zikula is to integrate Gallery2,
which may not bring additional benefits to us compared to just using
Gallery2.
But our Zikula experts may have a different view on that.