[Design-team] Hi again... I'm still trying...

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 04:45:11 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 4:34 PM, bm90fox<bm90fox at gmail.com> wrote:
> Taking on account your last comunication, I has been changed the
> concept for the label of F12, and here is:
> --
> Manuel E. Hidalgo Bello
> Fedora 10 (Cambridge) + Gnome 2.24.1
> Fedora Ambassador Project
> Fedora Translation CVS Commit Group

I am a complete outsider just trying to help :). So take my comments
with a grain of salt.

Hmmm I am not sure what is causing it but the background 'dots' made
my CRT wobble. I think the earlier drawings you had were more faded
with a feel of a Byzantine tile pattern. Looking at various mosaics I
would say the dark dots would need to be 1/16 the number on there...
with various blue squares every now and then faded. I am not sure if
names and the Logo are ok on them.. the feather would be a nice touch
in four corners with it made out of tile..

--
Stephen J Smoogen.

-- Robert Browning