[Design-team] Constantine theme mockup

angella inzinga ainzinga at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 01:55:32 UTC 2009

How do we handle it when an artist gives us explicit permission to use their
art, regardless of the licensing? Every time I've approached someone about
using/altering a photo with a CC license they are thrilled, and I can credit
them in context. Seeing as we can't stamp 'photo by: " on our wallpaper do
we need to ask them to agree to a non attribution use? Is this in the wiki
and I just not see it?

Angie