[Design-team] Release artwork process

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 21:32:06 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've updated the Release artwork process page [1] in accordance with the
fedora design team schedule for F12 [2]. Feedback welcome. If there are
no concerns with the page, I'll undraft it later this week.

It would be probably nice to fill in the tasks into our trac instance
[3] (under 'F12 Artwork' milestone or something like that) and link to
it as well so that people would have a better idea about current
progress and what still needs to be done.

Thanks,
Martin