[Design-team] Constantine theme mockup

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 15 12:26:56 UTC 2009

Hello

I talk with Sergei Kosarev (one of the photos I used, the coulds in
fact) and has any problem with the usage. This is the answer

Hello!)
Of course, you can use this foto for this wallpaper or something else.
I've just posted this image on sxc.hu for free use and i'd like if
it's will be useful for something :)

http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1182234

:D