[Design-team] Fedora 12 Design Schedule

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Jul 16 06:05:13 UTC 2009

On 07/16/2009 01:35 AM, John Poelstra wrote:
> Nicu Buculei said the following on 07/12/2009 11:49 PM Pacific Time:
>   >
>   >  How about the plan of having a pack of four additional wallpapers
>   >  (personas stuff)? They follow the schedule of the "wallpaper" or need
>   >  separate milestones? (i think the later is what we need)
>   >

> How should I change the schedule to reflect what you are suggesting?

I think we can have two additional milestones: one for submitting
additional wallpapers and another for selecting 4 of them.

Those can be really late in the development cycle, as we talk about
data, not code and this data is not displayed by default. But we can use
some remainders about these tasks, they are new and people may not be
aware of them.