[Design-team] Hi again... I'm still trying...

mairin at linuxgrrl.com mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Tue Jul 21 00:35:27 UTC 2009

Hi,

> Respected Sir,

I'm female.

> I feel a lot of harshness in his words, and more because this is a
> community that works "honoris causa". ... even if you're absolutely
> right, your words heard very hard... this is not the way to treat teh
> people even try to colaborate to you.... Mr Machine...

This list is a place where we discuss and give honest feedback on design
work for Fedora. If you are only interested in hearing praise and are not
open to hearing honest (if critical) feedback, some other forum is
probably better for you. If you are looking for detailed feedback and
advice to help you take your work to the next level, though, this is a
good place for you to learn and grow and I encourage you to keep at it.

I'm quite happy that you seem to have decided to keep trying, and I wish
you the best success. That being said, I don't think you have a right to
complain about the frustration of a task that you chose to do, when you've
already been explicitly warned that the task is frustrating and that there
are less frustrating opportunities for you. Nobody is forcing you to do
anything, so I'm not sure what good you hope to do by complaining about
doing things you've volunteered to do. Such complaints only bring the
level of the list down. Nothing that I wrote attacks you or your works
personally, so I'm quite puzzled at how you could take offense at my
words.

If you have any further problems with me personally, please take them
off-list. Thanks.

~m