[Design-team] Proposal for wallpaper to Constantine

Jayme Ayres jayme at jaymeayres.com
Fri Jul 24 18:16:34 UTC 2009

Hello Folks!

I would like to propose an art to the wallpaper of the F12. I was
researching the name "Constantine" and with this there are many ways
to conceptualize an art for the code. As I like to work with bitmaps
(and I know that is a little problematic to work with this format,
because the final file size) then decided to make 2 collage of photos
I found in Stock.XCHNG and Flikr.

The first reference is to the art Walled Obelisk [1] (Samuele think I
already mentioned to work with this file), but here we have a problem,
the picture is not under Creative Commons license, I have been in
contact with the photographer and I hope your answer and release for
the CC license.

The other relates to the art Arch of Constantine  in Rome, which
carries the same design lines interlaced in columns. Regarding the
license to use this image, please contact the photographer and he said
we can use it.

Below the links of the images used.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/marantzer/2302284737/ Tower - waiting answer.
http://www.sxc.hu/photo/986181 - Textura - Same licence of Clouds

http://www.flickr.com/photos/encontrado/2351294913/ - Arco - Licence OK
http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1182234 - Clouds - Licence OK (by Tatica)
http://www.sxc.hu/photo/986181 - Textura - Same licence of Clouds

PS: Sorry about my (google/yahoo) english. (=

Jayme Ayres