[Design-team] Proposal for wallpaper to Constantine

Jayme Ayres jayme at jaymeayres.com
Mon Jul 27 12:09:41 UTC 2009

2009/7/27 Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro>:
> On 07/24/2009 09:28 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>>

> But it seems so far we were unable to bring those concepts into a visual
> representation. And with a deadline only a few days away, maybe we
> should consider a pragmatic approach (i think so far Tatica's mosaic
> with incorporating some feedback from Mo on the TODO is our strongest
> contender as a *default* so far).

So I wanted to propose a new design. According to the Tasks [1]
tomorrow (Tue 2009-07-28) is the deadline for the Alfa Walpaper.
[1] http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-12/f-12-design-tasks.html

> I also am disappointed to see very few proposals so far for the
> *additional* wallpapers, we have so far only Tatica's design for
> kids/education.

I am too, and that is why I made my proposal, I believe that the
current proposals are good but can be improved.

> I know I should put my graphics where my mouth is and draw something,
> but I tried a design, not liked it enough and thrashed it.

I think you could show your drafts.
I have to take the proposal from the tower, did it the authorization
of the photographer, I ask that all who made the download delete it.

--
Jayme Ayres
www.jaymeayres.com