[Design-team] Proposal for wallpaper to Constantine

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Jul 27 15:30:02 UTC 2009

On 07/27/2009 06:11 PM, Samuele Storari wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> This is one of my proposal I'm working on 3 concept right now, I hope to close the other 2 tomorrow.

Please post tomorrow what you have, even if it is still work in progress.

> 4FLOWER Theme
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/sstorari/3762330306/
>
> 4 Flowers for 4 F.
> I use Lotus 'cause Constantine build the Bizantine Roman Empire (Eastern Empire's) and the Lotus are also Eastern Flower.
> This is an abstract concept to comes out from the classic Roman feeling.
>
> Lotus come from:

> Thanks to the author.
>
> Some effect are made with:
>
> I'm in contact with the Brushes author to get the formal CC license.
>
> Waiting for some feedback

I'll have to think a bit more about this and get past of the first
reaction if disliking the cyan (which I know is a minor detail). I find
it interesting how it does look like a painting.

Maybe with the floral theme we can turn this one in the wallpaper
targeted at women?