[Design-team] [Reminder] Today is the wallpaper designs submission deadline

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 15:19:36 UTC 2009

Hi all,

today, as per the schedule [1], is the wallpaper designs submission
deadline. We are not going to consider completely new designs for F12
wallpaper after this deadline so if you still have something to share,
please share it with us today, even if the work is still incomplete.
It's also desirable to upload the images to fedora wiki and link to them
in the F12 Artwork page [2] -- if it's not mentioned there, there is
high probability it gets lost in noise and won't be considered. I'm
going to upload the two new Samuele's works (4 horses) as well as the
Jayme's Constantine wallpaper now.

Thanks,
Martin