[Design-team] Wallpaper proposal: mosaic glow

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Tue Jul 28 15:42:43 UTC 2009

Hi,

First of all, I am completely floored by the quality of submission we've
been getting for F12, especially early today. :) I guess deadlines do
help! I think you folks have really taken this to the next level, which
is great!

I put together a quick proposal based on Nicu's photoshoot of the
mosaics in Bucharest. Actually it's sort of similar to the F6 wallpaper,
which I realized afterwards. :( But maybe it would be a good
supplementary wallpaper. Here it is:

https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/0/0b/Fedora12_mosaic-glow_mo.png

The xcf.gz source is uploading to mediawiki right now (same file name,
replace png with xcf.gz), but it might stall, if it does I'll put it up
on my Fedora People page.