[Design-team] Feedback for backgrounds

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Jul 30 14:18:53 UTC 2009

On 07/30/2009 04:45 PM, Paolo Leoni wrote:

> Question: alpha banner can be generic (like F11 Alpha banner) or it must
> be themed?

It would be nice to have it themed, but as it is early so we don't know
the final theme, we may have to go with a generic one.

So Paolo, I take you want to work again on the banner: I think you can
wait one more week until we should have the graphics already packaged
(it should be enough time to prepare the banner after that), and if by
then we have one single strong contender for the default go with its
theme. If not, use something generic.