[Design-team] Feedback for backgrounds

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Thu Jul 30 15:17:44 UTC 2009

Hy there,

hmm, short question ... why did'nt we use the gallery2 testinstance for
that? I personally have some trouble to point out wich picture in a wiki
I like in a wiki-table without the possibility to point exactly to the
picture I want and only copy&paste the Link to the image, anyway.
I personally like
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Fedora-wall-jayme-III.jpg [1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Fedora12_mosaic-glow_mo.png [2]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Fedora-wall-jayme-VII.jpg [3]

Hopefully someone is able to mixture those up: The Constantine "head"
and/or sword [3] in the mosaic style with the glow [2]. that would be
very nice I think ;-)
Also I like the mosaic style for later on boot screens, splash screens
and banners...

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0