[Design-team] Another icon request

Evangeline McGlynn emcglynn at redhat.com
Thu Jul 30 21:53:51 UTC 2009

Having email problems, so apologies if this is a duplicate:

I can take this on if no one else has started.
I'm part way through with the speaker and subwoofer icons (attached).
The SpeakerIcon_Test file is just to show what the speakers would look
like at different angles.  Obviously, these are super flat and un-styled
at the moment, but if the concept seems reasonable I can keep working
and polish them off.

Hope this helps,

eve