[Design-team] Feedback for backgrounds

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Jul 31 06:27:23 UTC 2009

On 07/30/2009 06:17 PM, wonderer wrote:

> hmm, short question ... why did'nt we use the gallery2 testinstance for
> that? I personally have some trouble to point out wich picture in a wiki
> I like in a wiki-table without the possibility to point exactly to the
> picture I want and only copy&paste the Link to the image, anyway.

I can think of a couple of reasons for not using the gallery:
- very few of us asked for accounts, so most of the people having
proposals would not be able to post there;
- it is a *test* instance, once the test is over (with positive or
negative conclusions), the URLs will not work any more, breaking
archives, blog posts and so on.