[Design-team] F12 names and themeability

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 2 14:52:04 UTC 2009

>> > Quetzalcoatl

+1 , latam culture has a really interesting shapes that we can use:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2079/2214700802_f5d1b787d9_o.jpg  <==
can we do something like this??? Fedora followers?

>> > Rugosa

+1

Maybe we could make a "under sea" theme, using images of ancient and
future species of animals and the fedora bubble as the sun, or use the
bubble and logo like ancient sculptures:

http://blog.makezine.com/MAKE_689.jpg
http://www.supertouchart.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/uwpicture-12.jpg

>> > Wallace
>>
>> We can try something dark, Sin City style or some Scottish references.

+1
I love dark things :D I think I can help here

--
tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro