[Design-team] Introduction

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Jun 3 06:32:13 UTC 2009

On 06/02/2009 08:20 PM, george milnes wrote:
> Hello I'm George i have been working with Photoshop/Gimp over 5 years.

Hi!

> I studied Digital Photography at school and came away with a GCSE in it.
> I have designed alot of my own websites, and have knowledge in a bit of
> everything.

Cool, have you any links?

> I'd be interested in working on the Fedora Security Spin wallpaper.

A few days ago someone else showed interest about working on the same
thing. I guess both of you can try your own and see what the requester
like best, but first it may be wise to get in touch with the requester
(security SIG) and see if they still need it, what they would expect and so.