[Design-team] feedback from EMEA media production company

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Wed Jun 3 17:58:06 UTC 2009

Hi Max,

I redid them (well most of them I think) in both normal PDF format and in X-3 format (I think I still have to export a couple to X-3) I don't know if the X-3 format files are gonna work though. But I embedded AND outlined the fonts, and I sized down the files to their specifications, and all the transparencies (there was only one I could find and it was a stray unused layer) should be gone from the file.

http://fedorapeople.org/groups/designteam/Resources/Fedora%20Release%20Themes/F11/sleeves%20try%202/

I've been in meetings and my battery died so Im booting up now to try to get those last two X-3 files i think are missing in.

~m